North American Data Center Market Trends 2013-2014 Report
Analyst report by DCD Intelligence, published on 1/1/2014
This report has been prepared as part of DCD Intelligence's range of Regional Profile & Analysis Reports. It includes information & analysis from the 2011, 2012 & 2013 Census surveys & covers the United States and Canada.
This report includes information on the North American data center market in terms of:
- Facility profile, currently and future projections
- Outsourcing activity
- Investment avenues, drives and value
- Trends in technology adoption.
- Facility Infrastructure & Services
- IT Optimization Solutions & Services
- Outsourcing Services
- Executive Summary
- Detailed Findings
- Trends in Facility Requirements - Space, Racks and Power
- Trends in Facility Profile - Segmentation, Construction Type, Tier Classification and Rack Density
- Trends in Monitoring
- Trends in Outsourcing - Proportion of Footprint Outsourced, Amount Invested, Investment Drivers and Services Invested in.
- Trends in In-House Investment - Amount Invested, Investment Avenues, Investment Drivers and Technologies Invested in.
Page Count: 89 pages
File Size: 3.67 MB
North America, USA, Canada, DCIM, Financial, OnApp, Cloud, Mississippi, Managed hosting, Arizona, Construction, Texas, Modular, New Mexico, Virtual, Nevada, Mexico, Colombia, California, Colocation
Download Analyst Report
The analyst report "North American Data Center Market Trends 2013-2014 Report"
can be purchased by clicking the price below:» Buy, Download License: 5,500 USD
If you have questions about this report, or the purchase process, please click here to contact us