Latin America Data Center Market Trends 2013-2014 Report
Analyst report by DCD Intelligence, published on 12/1/2013
This report has been prepared as part of DCD Intelligence's range of Regional Profile and Analysis Reports. It includes information and analysis from the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Census surveys and covers Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Peru as well as the collective markets of Central America and the Caribbean.
This report includes information on the Latin American data center market in terms of:
- Facility profile, current and future projections
- Outsourcing activity
- Investment avenues, drivers and value
- Trends in technology adoption:
- Facility Infrastructure & Services
- IT Optimization Solutions & Services
- Outsourcing Services
- Executive Summary
- Detailed Findings
- Trends in Facility Requirements - Space, Racks and Power
- Trends in Facility Profile - Segmentation, Construction Type, Tier Classification and Rack Density
- Trends in Monitoring
- Trends in Outsourcing - Proportion of Footprint Outsourced, Amount Invested, Investment Drivers and Services Invested in.
- Trends in In-House Investment - Amount Invested, Investment Avenues, Investment Drivers and Technologies Invested in.
- Sample Profile - Organizational and Individual
Page Count: 94 pages
File Size: 4.02 MB
Latin America, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Missouri, Columbia, Financial, Colocation, Cloud, Managed hosting, Hewlett Packard, Construction, Sao Paulo, Stock
Download Analyst Report
The analyst report "Latin America Data Center Market Trends 2013-2014 Report"
can be purchased by clicking the price below:» Buy, Download License: 5,500 USD
If you have questions about this report, or the purchase process, please click here to contact us